From Fluxonaut Wiki
In Fluxonaut you have control of what you want to see and how you want to view it. Customize your information flow: choose highlights and filters, set fonts and backgrounds, change the visualization mode, and enjoy your personalized dashboard.
How to customize the appearance of your windows
- Click on the settings icon located in the top bar of the window;
- In the Settings tab, choose the Layout and change the Theme/Background, Font Size and others.
How to add a Highlight/Filter to a flux or twitter search
- Click on the settings icon located in the top bar of the Flux/Twitter Search;
- In the Highlights tab, click on the highlight/filter button and, with the highlight/filter selected, choose the background and font colors, pick the feeds and keywords you'd like to highlight or filter. (Obs.: you may create as many highlights and filters as you want)
How to add a Twitter Filter to a Flux
- Click on the settings icon located in the top bar of the flux;
- In the Highlights tab, click on the Twitter Filter button and, with the Twitter Filter selected, check the options of your choice (exclude retweets and exclude replies) and pick the feeds you'd like the filter to apply.
What is a Highlight
A highlight is a feature that makes posts stand out by highlighting them using a background color of your choice. Choose the feeds and keywords you'd like to highlight, and the posts will stand out from the rest.
What is a Twitter Filter
The Twitter Filter works for Twitter feeds in a Flux, hiding retweets and/or replies from the feeds of your choice.